- Finds and fixes leaks in spas, forming a long lasting seal over holes up to 1/8″ in diameter.
Directions for Use
- Bypass filter when adding product to spa water.
- With pump running, add product slowly through skimmer or in front of any other suction intake.
- Product is heavy and will sink to the lowest point quickly – Product must be stirred back into suspension every 4-6 hours during circulation of water.
- Continue to recirculate water until the leak has stopped, at which point, give the proper time to cure (24-48 hours) before returning to normal filtration.
- Treatment can be repeated if necessary.
- Dosage: 8 oz of product per 1,000 gallons of spa water.